May 8, 2009

My best friend!

Ok, so there is this girl, and she is like my BEST friend.

Well she is this awesome friend! She is soooo smart and i love to be around her. All of my friends lately have been getting in little cat fights and she isn't the one to take sides. We always have a blast, she is probebly about the nicest person i know. I love her adnd she has tought me some valuable things.

Hey everyone, if you have a friend that you absolutly love and wanna tell us about them, then speak up and talk your mind! We will be listening.

PS: I LOVE YOU "MARIE"! <33

8 comments:

  1. my besty marie is this amazing person! you should no her, i love her!
    and btw, she isn't the only friend i absolutly love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY THERE LOVEY!! your blog is most amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg is this about me? xoxo marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i WROTE ONE AND i AM ESTATIC<3 (NOT SPELT RIGHT)rEAD IT SOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry anna i will write one about you.... and marie! i love you so much
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you, i am so darn flattered! you really shouldnt but, go ahead!

    ReplyDelete