May 7, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

America. A country founded by our fathers in the mentality of freedom.

Countries across the globe dissapear from their cages only to get to America, land of freedom. They want to be unleashed and let their freedom ring. But is America itself free?

We have the freedom to vote, freedom to have an education, and we have the freedom of speech. We have the freedom of speech, yet we drown in the waves of judgement and choke on our own words. Proving our freedom only takes one thought ,one opinion, one word outspoken on the lands of our fathers. Yet America the land of the free isn't free. As we the people pass judgment on others allowing them to cave in and so they go through life as an expectation. Come on America, let freedom ring.Opinons? State them loud and clear. Chirp your song.

Wrtten by: http://katietheblabbermouth.blogspot.com/ and http://outspokenmarie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh Katie you flatter me....i told my mom about your blog hope its ok and she is gonna look at mine later.Chirp your song and might I add we make a great team....
    Love ya xoxoMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I almost forgot to ask when your posting your stereotype blog? Soon I hope I want to post my opinon as a comment on the matter..
    Marie

    ReplyDelete