Jul 16, 2009

Trips!

Some people go on like vacation over the summer, like to other places. From some other state to somewhere in another country.
Its fun to travel. I mean i haven't been out of New England but that will all change when i go to Italy this August! Its going to be so much fun! i am pretty excited for this trip. I am going with my Mom, Dad, brother, cousins, aunt, step cousins and their girlfriends and of course... MY GRANDPARENTS!!!
We are going everywhere in Italy (i think) and we have a villa in Tuscany and we are taking a lot of day trips. Our villa has a HUGE pool and a hot tub. it is so cool cuz its sooooooo big!

i will let you all know when i come back. My feed back and experiences. :)

4 comments:

  1. Italy! Oh that will be awesome. I am going to the White Mountains for the weekend. Great post. xoxoMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you marie! I HAVE GREAT NEWS! call me or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy is beautiful, there'll be plenty of cool places for you to visit. I've always wanted to ride a gondola!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, thanks for visiting, and gondolas are slower than cars, but better for the earth!!!! Yay gondolas!

    ReplyDelete