Jun 2, 2009

Braces

Braces, those metal bugs glued to your teeth. They cause pain, agany, and even tears. They start to look perfect then when you think they will telly ou when you are getting them off, they find a flaw and you have to wait another month and 1/2.
I find that to be very annoying. I was suppose to know the date they are coming off today at my appointment, but i guess not! i was very angry! But on the upside, i only have until August-at the most- so i will have them off before the next year of school! WOOHOO!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya marie... whats wrong with that miss perfect? and its 'a post' because post doesnt begin with a vowel

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never said anything was wrong with it i just said a post about braces and don't call me miss perfect because you know i am not and who cares if i make a spelling error not me

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie i dont want to fight anymore i dont want to lose you as a friend i <3 u xoxoMarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love u with all of my heart we were such losers!

    ReplyDelete